We need your help.......

Momof2Boys

some first time cruisers, might think that Required attire is only allowed into the dining room.

I have only witnessed one incident of refused entry..

2 guy's 20s or so with beach wear were declined a seat..

POLL .. who has seen anyone else, barred from the dining room??

take a look around on formal night..many of levels of dress..

just like the men going to weddings.. some wear suits and some do not.

just be yourself and enjoy the cruise..

Thanks Cruisin'Susan for your advice. We will definitely check out the places that you suggested. Snorkeling is one of our new favorite vacation activities. We are out today checking on whether or not we should buy our own snorkeling set. As of now, we have not decided....

I am happy to say that this afternoon, my husband bought 3 new ties. He is going to look very handsome at dinner (even though, I might hear how uncomfortable he is all night.....) But that is okay!!

One more question....

Should I bring alittle alcohol for drinks in the room or should I just wait to buy some at a port?

thanks,

Tracy

you are very welcome. I want you to have a time to remember like I did. If you want liquor in your room, you will have to "smuggle" it on. When you buy alcohol at port, they ask you which ship ur on and deliver it to the ship. You will not get the liquor til the last night onboard. I personally didnt want to carry snorkle equipment, because swimming is the last thing you do on the godfrey tour. He first drops you off in Charlotte Amalie to shop for 2 hrs., Then you go on a sightseeing tour of the island, where he takes you to the highest point in St Thomas. Pretty good banana daquaris up there. You can see st john. Then he takes ya to Coki Beach for the remainder of the day...usually about 2 hours. There is a CoraL world right beside it and you can go there. But my suggest to stay cheap is to rent the snorkle stuff from coki and snorkle around the rocks. Lots of beautiful fish. Coral world has like an underwater viewer and stuff. If you smoke buy cigs in st marteen on the first taxi stop. They are 10.00 a carton. And liquor is much cheaper in ports than it is on the ship. In st Thomas you can bring back 4 bottles per person, duty free. I bought banana and coconut rums, they are REALLY good!!!

Susan

Archived