First CD on the C. Miracle?

joybaby

Does anyone know who the first CD was on the MIRACLE when she set sail in 2004? I was on her on a March 2004 sailing and can't remember who the guy was, but he was dynamite. Thanks for any info you can give.

Yea, we loved Todd and know he is going to be the replacement for John Heald on our TA on the C. Freedom - 4/26/08.

Thanks for all who reponded. This is a great board.

Joybaby, where do you live in Ormond Bch:confused: ? I used to live in Ormond on Fleming Ave by Central Park. I now reside in Deland while my son lives in Ormond and my Mother did until she passed away last Aug.

Yea, we loved Todd and know he is going to be the replacement for John Heald on our TA on the C. Freedom - 4/26/08.

Thanks for all who reponded. This is a great board.

Oh BTW, we are going on the Freedom 4/19/08 so we will be getting off the ship the day you are getting on her. We will try to warm things up for you and your hubby...:D

Joybaby, where do you live in Ormond Bch:confused: ? I used to live in Ormond on Fleming Ave by Central Park. I now reside in Deland while my son lives in Ormond and my Mother did until she passed away last Aug.

---- in Ormond by the Sea, about 6 miles north of A1A and Rt. 40. I was in Deland Monday, it's a lovely town. I was on my way to Blue Springs.

---- in Ormond by the Sea, about 6 miles north of A1A and Rt. 40. I was in Deland Monday, it's a lovely town. I was on my way to Blue Springs.

I used to go to Ormond by the Sea for the beach when I lived in Ormond. Not as hectic as Daytona and Ormond. Hope you like your Freedom cruise.

Archived