Just Booked Cabins 7030 and 7032

scarlett68

I just booked cabins 7030 and 7032, connecting rooms, on Journey. I'm very excited!:D

Does anyone have any thoughts on 7030 and 7032 vs. 7033 and 7035 (opposite side of ship, also connecting rooms)? i.e., is one side noiser than the other? Any negative experiences with either of these cabins? Are the views obstructed at all, etc?

• 3 weeks later...

I read in someone's post that the ship's laundry facilities are across from room 7078......

you should be fine.....on the other hand, I just found out that my cabin is right above the Caberet Lounge...yikes:eek:

Just booked 7060 for Baltic June 09. Has anyone had this cabin and is the laundry mentioned opposite 7078 a problem with foot traffic, is it the only laundry on the ship? Any better placements reccomended on deck 7 or up a level to deck 8. We choose deck 7 as DH has sensitive ears and can hear anything! I was worried the deck above 8 noise may get to him.

We were in 7065 on the Quest this Winter and had no extraneous noise what so ever in the cabin. As others have said, the cabin is small, but very well laid-out and was very comfortable.

Having passenger decks above and below makes Deck Seven quiet IMHO.

"Foot traffic" to/from the laundry shouldn't be a problem. The laundry room hours are set to be sure that you don't have people doing laundry at all hours of the day and night. I think it was something like 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., but am not positive about that. Also, 7060 is up the hall enough that I don't think you'll even be aware of people going in and out of the laundry.

Thank you for your info. One likes to make sure one has made a sensible choice. My next question is; if anyone has done the Baltic would you recommend Port side or Starboard side? Once again DH thinks Port side will be better, even tho he would prefer Starboard. I am going to keep every one busy with my questions!!! We were just chattng about how much we enjoyed our last cruise and how we were looking forward to this one. The resort dining has great appeal ,we would have liked, on the last cruise to book a time each evening and place as we wished. When does a roll call get set up and who does it?

Cheers, Pat.

Archived