54 members have voted

1. 1. What time do you hit the gym?

• 6:00-9:00 am
    • 9:00-noon
    • Afternoon
    • Evening
    • No set time.

• 2 weeks later...
I like to get to the gym as early as possible. I work-out everyday, so getting there early works best, especially on port days. What time do you hit the gym?

Hey letssoar,

Funny you asked that. On NCL, it is in the VERY early morning because the gyms are open 24 hours. On Holland America, late morning, and on Royal Caribbean, late, just before closing at 9 or 10pm. :) . I picked the latest option for the poll because I've sailed on RCI the most lately.

• 2 weeks later...

I am usually ummmm, recovering in the early a.m. so I relax, lounge and get some nourishment and then head there mid afternoon/early evening. We always choose late dinner so around 4:30-6 the gym hasn't been too busy!

7:00 is me and if the magnet at the waffle station grabs me after my work-out, I may find myself back at the gym around 4:00. I won't even talk about that magnet at the fresh ice cream station.:D

Barry

I actually get to the gym before 6am, before work. The machines I want to use are available. I used to go after work, too many people.

On a cruise, I tried the gym once, the only availability was the recumbant bike-it was a little strange pedalling and feeling the ships movement. I didn't go back, but we were active the entire vacation, and I ended up losing weight. Fabulous.

Archived