Beaches???

fofun

Interested in finding out how the beaches are. I understand that the last hurricane did a job and washed away the gentle entrance. I am off to Coz. next month. I've been to Playa Mia several times. I have 11 yr old twins and a baby (year and a half) and wanted the whole array. How is Playa Mia as compared to Chankanaab or Paradise. What about San Francisco. I am not worried about food, but would like to snorkel a little. Obviously the baby needs a sandy beach and as little rock as possible. Any suggestions????

Interested in finding out how the beaches are. I understand that the last hurricane did a job and washed away the gentle entrance. I am off to Coz. next month. I've been to Playa Mia several times. I have 11 yr old twins and a baby (year and a half) and wanted the whole array. How is Playa Mia as compared to Chankanaab or Paradise. What about San Francisco. I am not worried about food, but would like to snorkel a little. Obviously the baby needs a sandy beach and as little rock as possible. Any suggestions????

Try this link...it will give you some good info and pics of the different beaches in Cozumel. Playa Mia is actually Playa Sol Beach...I prefer something a little quieter without the DJ and the booze cruises coming in blasting music! We went to Mr. Sancho's beach...it was quiet and had a pool which the kids seemed to enjoy. We've also been to San Francisco beach which was nice as well. Much quieter than the Playa Mia Beach Break at Playa Sol. Good luck! http://www.cozumelinsider.com/Beaches

At the park no, they do have a lil frog pond the kiddos can play in

It is a man-made lagoon with a sandy bottom where little kids can safely play in the water. The rest of the shore line is rock, which means better snorkeling for the bigger people.

It is a man-made lagoon with a sandy bottom where little kids can safely play in the water. The rest of the shore line is rock, which means better snorkeling for the bigger people.

True, but I didn't see enough water coming in/out to make it a healthy place for my children to swim.

Archived