I cant sleep...We leave in a couple of hours.

So it's about 1:20 am and the limo is picking us up to take us to the airport at 4:15am. We are boarding Enchantment in less than 12 hours. I am so excited I have not been able to sleep, everything is ready to go for a 6:00am flight. Anyone else awake out there?

So it's about 1:20 am and the limo is picking us up to take us to the airport at 4:15am. We are boarding Enchantment in less than 12 hours. I am so excited I have not been able to sleep, everything is ready to go for a 6:00am flight. Anyone else awake out there?

Have a FABULOUS cruise, columbiangirl! :)

LMAO

This is hillarious. Nothing wrong with being excited. That's the best part. You have to make sure of one thing though. Sometimes when you can't go to sleep and then its like 30 min before wake up time anyways, you say to yourself "what the heck, I just get up now and have a coffee". That's usually the last thing you remember because then you wake up 2 hours too late. :D

Just don't miss the shuttle.

Have a wonderful cruise.

BTW, the weather down here was gorgeous today. 88F, sunny, blue skies with the occasional cloud.

Oh how fun! Wish I was going.

My last cruise I couldn't sleep at all. I was so excited. I never did go to sleep. Even when I got on the ship I wasn't tired because I was so excited. But I did sleep in late the next day and had to take a nap on top of it.

I love sleeping on the ship. The rocking just is wonderful.

Have fun you guys!

Have a great trip. I always drink Sleepy Time Tea the night before I go on a trip, so I can get to sleep. I am always excited too.

OMG! I thought I am the only only sucking this stuff down once in a while.

Can't sleep? Celestial Sleepy Time does wonders.

:D

You can sleep when you come back home and need a vacation from the one you just came back from!!! Have a wonderful time and tell us all about in when you return and after you sleep for a few days!!! We do not leave until December so Hubby and I have a long wait ahead of us!!! ENJOY!!! Happy Sailing and Bon Voyage!!! Melissa

OMG! I thought I am the only only sucking this stuff down once in a while.

Can't sleep? Celestial Sleepy Time does wonders.

:D

Do you know what exactly is in it that makes you sleep?? :rolleyes:

I am happy that my next cruise leaves from Los Angeles and I won't have to get up at the crack of dawn to catch a plane.

I think knowing that I have to get up early is what keeps me awake. I'm always so worried that I won't hear the alarm or I will turn it off in my sleep.

My ship won't leave until 5:00pm so I can sleep in late and still have hours to get to the ship!

It's nice being able to leave from a port close to home.

Archived