Bingo Dogs

was on the Mariner a couple of weeks ago and they are changing the Bingo program, the Bingo dog is out and it is now a seal. Also instead of 5 games they only play 4. Different bingo shirts also. Good Luck!

The kids each have a Bingo Dog from 2007, Enchantment. Will be on Freedom next month. Anyone know the latest on being able to use them? Thanks in advance for your replies !!!

What are Bindo Dogs? And what week are you on Freedom?

BillOh - a bingo dog is a small stuffed dog animal - looks a little like Snoopy with brown markings, with a collar and bone shaped name tag that says "Bingo" - which we paid $10- bucks each for on Enchantment in June 2007. The promo was if you came back to play more bingo and brought the dog with you, you got free and/or discounted plays of bingo - I don't remember the details of the freebie - and it was honored for the balance of the cruise. Part of the pitch to buy the dog was it could be used on any future RCI cruise, but now some folks are saying NOT !! Trying to get current feedback. Will be on Freedom April 6.

BillOh - a bingo dog is a small stuffed dog animal - looks a little like Snoopy with brown markings, with a collar and bone shaped name tag that says "Bingo" - which we paid $10- bucks each for on Enchantment in June 2007. The promo was if you came back to play more bingo and brought the dog with you, you got free and/or discounted plays of bingo - I don't remember the details of the freebie - and it was honored for the balance of the cruise. Part of the pitch to buy the dog was it could be used on any future RCI cruise, but now some folks are saying NOT !! Trying to get current feedback. Will be on Freedom April 6.

3 weeks before me, I'll be watching for reviews. Thanks for the explanation. We usually only play once a cruise. We dream on being the annoying person who plays once and wins the cruise. ;)

Would love to know if they will honor the Bingo Dog as we leave soon. I read on a previous thread that they would no longer will let you use the Dog. You had to buy the Seal.

It was a couple of weeks ago that they were giving? away the dogs on a ship, as they were no longer used. Some posters were angry, as they had recently bought the dog to use on further cruises. The Search Site is down now, so I can't find it.

3 weeks before me, I'll be watching for reviews. Thanks for the explanation. We usually only play once a cruise. We dream on being the annoying person who plays once and wins the cruise. ;)

My husband was the first person standing for the big jackpot on our first cruise and he lost!! so I went and played on our second cruise and won:D the free cruise. now I feel like I have to play everytime. so that cruise has really cost us LOL! We'll be wearing our old BINGO shirts for our Mariner Welcome aboard photo in August! GoodLuck everyone!

Archived