Bunk Bed Standard on Wonder??

MIMomof2

Some staterooms have them and some don't. We have stayed in a Cat. 8 and a Cat. 9 and neither had the pulldown bed. If you already have your stateroom number you can check DCL's website and look it up on their deck plans to see how many it will sleep. :)

Some staterooms have them and some don't. We have stayed in a Cat. 8 and a Cat. 9 and neither had the pulldown bed. If you already have your stateroom number you can check DCL's website and look it up on their deck plans to see how many it will sleep. :)

Where at the DCL website can you find this? I know which cabin I will be in, but I did not find anything like what you describe at the DCL website.

Are the pull-down bunk bed (above the sofa bed) standard in all Disney staterooms? We are staying in an Oceanview Deluxe on the Wonder?

Thanks!!

If a room is listed as sleeping 4 it will have the pull down berth. If you know the room number I may be able to help you find out.

I believe its only the family staterooms
The Cat 4 Deluxe Family staterooms sleep 4-5 guests, with a pull down berth and another twin bed that pulls down in front of the verandah doors. Most categories have some rooms that sleep 3 and some that sleep 4.

on our first DCL we were 4 and when we got the room # I checked and according to the deck plan our room slept 3 so I called ....

I was told that all the rooms of that cat (I think we were 9) had the pull down bunk

"but we don't put that in the book because then we wouldn't have enuf lifeboats" :eek:

"but we don't put that in the book because then we wouldn't have enuf lifeboats" :eek:

The boats don't sail with all the beds filled, so no worries. There is a limit to the amount of passengers allowed, and there are limits as to how many of each age group allowed per sailing, too.

Archived