diet lemonade???????

Is diet sprite or sprite zero available in the bars? (going on Freedom)It is my favorite mix for whiskey but usually not available in bars.

Yes, I can usually find cans of Diet Sprite. If one bar doesn't have it, they can send someone to another bar to get it for you. :)

We always make our own diet lemonade. We take fresh lemon wedges and squeeze them into our water, add Equal or Splenda, stir, add a straw and voila - diet lemonade. It actually tastes better than any pre-packaged kind I've ever had. We ask our assistant waiter to bring lemon wedges and after the first night, they're always waiting for us on the table.

I too miss my diet lemondade. Very easy to make.

I always get several lemon slices and squeeze them into my ice water along with a couple of sugar substitutes...have been doing this in restaurants for years.

I also like iced coffee and find a large glass of ice with some milk or cream and coffee right from the spout makes a great cold drink. You can add sugar substitute but I like my coffee without.

We always make our own diet lemonade. We take fresh lemon wedges and squeeze them into our water, add Equal or Splenda, stir, add a straw and voila - diet lemonade. It actually tastes better than any pre-packaged kind I've ever had. We ask our assistant waiter to bring lemon wedges and after the first night, they're always waiting for us on the table.

So, Susan, what is the highest number of lemons that you ever used at one sitting? ;) ;) ;) :D

I too miss my diet lemondade. Very easy to make.

I always get several lemon slices and squeeze them into my ice water along with a couple of sugar substitutes...have been doing this in restaurants for years.

I also like iced coffee and find a large glass of ice with some milk or cream and coffee right from the spout makes a great cold drink. You can add sugar substitute but I like my coffee without.

How many wedges do you squeeze into a glass of water? Sounds like a lot of work. :D

we are thinking about getting the soda card. Do they have Diet Sprite available in fountain or just cans?

I just got off the Adventure and they had Sprite Zero available everywhere. I did use the soda card and it was not a problem.

I was pleasantly surprised. No caffeine!:D

No crystal light in the UK, my son likes the peach tea, and we get that sent over from the US.

He he, My DH is off to the US on a business trip next week and Peach Ice Tea Crystal light is on his shopping list!! Along with Peanut butter M&Ms:D

Archived