Carnival Coordinator

I am scheduled to get married on Oct 18 on the Fantasy. Judy is my WC as well. So far...she isn't "swift" I would say. I have to communicate through email and it takes sometimes weeks for her replys...even after sending 2nd requests. Maybe if I were able to communicate over the phone it would be better...(??)

I am not one to nit-pick about small things...but I do believe she needs to be able to help me and answer my questions in a timely matter. I feel she doesn't give enough effort to assure that.

As of right now I am not 100% pleased..but not 100% dissatisfied.

I am scheduled to get married on Oct 18 on the Fantasy. Judy is my WC as well. So far...she isn't "swift" I would say. I have to communicate through email and it takes sometimes weeks for her replys...even after sending 2nd requests. Maybe if I were able to communicate over the phone it would be better...(??)

I am not one to nit-pick about small things...but I do believe she needs to be able to help me and answer my questions in a timely matter. I feel she doesn't give enough effort to assure that.

I recommend sticking to email, so if things do go wrong, you will have all requests and confirmations in writing. Just my opinion. :o

I hope it gets better! When your wedding gets closer, you might have the opportunity to deal with Rosie or Lucy at TWE. They are excellent and I have never read anything negative about them. Right now you are dealing with Carnival directly and their large call center environment. It can be frustrating because they are juggling sooooo many customers but hang in there!!

I recommend sticking to email' date=' so if things do go wrong, you will have all requests and confirmations in writing. Just my opinion. :o[/quote']

But remember Carnival does not have to stand by anything they promise to do. I was shocked when I read the section of the contract that said they could cancel or change any part of the wedding, for any reason, at any time , without explanation. Talk aout a one sided contract. I am just hoping for the best!!!!!!!!!!

Hello cool cruiser, Judy is the coordinator for TWE out of Miama, when it comes time for your wedding here in New Orleans, we are the coordinators, my name is Jill. TWE will e-mail us all of your information and we will meet you at the terminal. In the mean time you will give all of your information to Judy and she will handle it from there. Take care.

Hello cool cruiser, Judy is the coordinator for TWE out of Miama, when it comes time for your wedding here in New Orleans, we are the coordinators, my name is Jill. TWE will e-mail us all of your information and we will meet you at the terminal. In the mean time you will give all of your information to Judy and she will handle it from there. Take care.

Actually, Judy is out of Carnival not TWE. Carnival weddings are handled a little bit different than the rest of cruise lines. Carnival actually takes the calls and books the wedding and then gives that information to TWE. TWE mainly handles the flowers and all upgrades/enhancements plus the actual ceremony. Most brides probablly don't even get to talk to TWE unless they are purchasing extras.

But remember Carnival does not have to stand by anything they promise to do. I was shocked when I read the section of the contract that said they could cancel or change any part of the wedding, for any reason, at any time , without explanation. Talk aout a one sided contract. I am just hoping for the best!!!!!!!!!!

This is the main thing that is scarey to me. With Judy's answers being so vague and not really answering specific questions makes it even more nerve racking. Sometimes it's almost like she is a robot programmed to give the same generic answer for a varity of questions.

You guys want to hear something funny...this is just ONE example. It took 3 weeks for this reply and three "follow" up emails. I was inquiring about the type or style of music that is played by the choices of live entertainment. As we know..all live performers have thier own style...so I was just looking for a general idea of what to exspect. After getting yet another generic answer I replied back with a comment (along with another question that took another 2wks to get answered). The comment I made was "maybe I should consider giving tylenol as a wedding favor for the older guest. Just incase the lounge band plays all rock." Even put the "HAHA" at the end of it. So obviously it was a joke right?? Her reply was " I'll make a note in your file that you don't want rock to be played".

I had to shake my head at this...I had no words.

Archived