What do I do now????!!!

BluexMoon

I just used the book/modify trick to check on my cabins. (TA, wasn't in) I was told by TA that our #'s would be cross referenced and we would be on the same deck as our kids, but now, I have been up-graded from a regular balcony to an extended balcony on the Verandah deck, and my kids have been upgraded from an interior to an ocean view on the Riviera deck! 6 decks apart!!!!

Your TA must have booked you a "guarantee". There is nothing you can do unless you have that statement from the TA in writing or you want to pay extra.Also until you get your docs, nothing is in stone yet. You also cannot call CCL because they require a 25+ year old in each room. Your TA must have booked 1 adult and 1 kid in each room.If you are more than 7 weeks you could try and have the TA move a room but you might loose both upgrades.

STeve

CCL now says that children can be in their own room without an adult, just changed this rule about two weeks ago.

I don't mind losing the upgrades. I was told that this sailing was not filling up. I am hoping they will be able to make a change. I have 6 weeks.

I think the kids will be ok. Don't forget you can always call their cabin to make sure they're there. There are phones all over the ship to do that too!

Or you can invest in walkie talkies if you want to keep informed as to their whereabouts.

Enjoy your upgrades. Sound wonderful :D

Thanks, already got the walkie talkies, I figured I'd call their room regularly when they are supposed to be there. But, Hubby is freaking out.:mad: He says if they can't fix it cancell!! But we lose our deposit that way. I hope either they can change it or Hubby relaxes a bit.:( TA is trying to get it changed.

Archived