Questions For Caymanjohn

mgm3430

Caymanjohn could you please answer some questions for me since it sounds like you live there?

If our ship is in port from 7a.m.-4:00 p.m. would we (2 women) have time to take a taxi to Hell just to send postcards, etc. then go to 7 Mile Beach to hang out at the beach and eat lunch then take a taxi to shop (just for a few things) by the boat?

Since we won't be taking a carnival excursion I'm not sure how early we can get off the boat, but we'll definately try to be one of the first ones off after the excursion people have gotten off.

Also, do you know if taxi's will take us to Hell and wait with us while we buy some souvenirs? If so, do you have any idea what the cost would be? I know I've read that Hell is a waste of time, but with our sense of humors we really want to go to say we've been, we may never get back there again.

Thanks so much for you help!!!

I'm not john but we did just what you want to do. We hailed a cab as we got off of the tender. There was six of us and we did ask the driver to take us to Hell for about 30 min. and to drop us off at Sea Grape Beach for the price of $15.00 ea.

We were on our own to get back from the beach to the shopping/pier area since we were spending 2 hours at the beach.

Plenty of cabs at the beach to take you back for $5.00 ea.

I'm not john but we did just what you want to do. We hailed a cab as we got off of the tender. There was six of us and we did ask the driver to take us to Hell for about 30 min. and to drop us off at Sea Grape Beach for the price of $15.00 ea.

Was 30 minutes at hell enough to buy souvenirs and send postcards? Did you think it was worth it to go?

Thanks for responding.

Archived