Pools on Carnival

cruising rays

..just wondering if i needed to keep my mouth and eyes open or closed?

You don't need to keep your eyes closed in salt water... that's a misnommer. You can open you eyes in salt water... and the ocean too without it stinging your eyes one bit. Your eyes are coated in salt water.

If your eyes do sting when opening them in salt water, it's because there is something floating in the salt water. Probably a leak from baby diapers or swimmie pants from parents bringing in un-pottie-trained kids into the pool... :eek:

Just imagine the same in your mouth... :eek:

Hi...Can anyone tell me if the pools on Carnival are fresh water or salt water? Regardless..I will swim anyway...just wondering if i needed to keep my mouth and eyes open or closed?

Thanx....Kim:)

Salty Salty Salty - like a Bunny :)

If your eyes do sting when opening them in salt water, it's because there is something floating in the salt water. Probably a leak from baby diapers or swimmie pants from parents bringing in un-pottie-trained kids into the pool... :eek:

Just imagine the same in your mouth... :eek:

The bunny didnt do that - at least not this bunny :P

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name=VentureMan_2000;13870802

If your eyes do sting when opening them in salt water' date=' it's because there is something floating in the salt water. Probably a leak from baby diapers or swimmie pants from parents bringing in un-pottie-trained kids into the pool... :eek:

Just imagine the same in your mouth... :eek:[/quote]

gross!!!:mad:

The burning of eyes occurs when the ph is differnet in the water than your eyes. It doesn't have to do with chlorine in chlorinated pools, or salt in salty or bromine pools.

But, TOO much of either will do more than just sting your eyes.

Archived