Spa on celebration

Hi,

we're cruising on celebration on 4th April ( :D ) and i believe the captains dinner evening thing may be on our 2nd day as we are at sea all day (although this is just a guess). ideally I'd like to book a facial or some other spa treatment that day but I imagine they get really booked up in the Spa.

What happens when you first board the ship? Is it a good idea to track down where the Spa is and run like mad to get there and book an appointment before even finding our rooms?!

I've never been cruising before so this is all new to me!

I don't know how booked up the Spa will be - but you've nothing to lose by making your way there as soon as you get on board to make a booking.

As you arrive at the ship, the admin staff will 'process' you dock-side and you will receive an envelope with your pass cards to get on/off the ship (for security) - also for ordering drinks/services on board. You will stick cabin number labels on your cases and leave them and they are taken to your cabin for you (usually without too much delay).

Once on board, crew members will be available to show you to your cabin. But as you won't be carrying your cases there wouldn't be a problem just taking the lift to Bridge Deck 8 as soon as you get on board to check out the Spa.

Everyone arrives on board at different times depending on your flight time which in turn depends on the airport you are flying out of from the U.K. If you have an early flight from the UK you'll have a head start over those who don't arrive until late afternoon/early evening.

We love the Celebration as it's such a friendly ship and the Filipino crew are brilliant. Enjoy your first cruise!

You can call the Oceans Spa from your cabin and book a treatment- sorry cant remember the extension number but it will be in your cabin with all the other info. If you call as soon as you are on board you should be ok, mostly hair and make up treatments get booked up early for the premium times just before captains cocktails. I got my make up done and it was really nice!

Archived