Flowrider question

Has anyone booked a private lesson on the Flowrider? We saw they were available on the Liberty on our last cruise. We are travelling on the Freedom next year with a few families and thought it would be a good idea to book a private lesson for a few of the boys to share. Any advice?

Has anyone booked a private lesson on the Flowrider? We saw they were available on the Liberty on our last cruise. We are travelling on the Freedom next year with a few families and thought it would be a good idea to book a private lesson for a few of the boys to share. Any advice?

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=721342

Yes, just of Freedom last Sunday. Both kids did the private lesson. $60/person for 1 hour with max group of 8. private lessons sold out for the week so book early. 2 instructors. Used Boogie boards and surf boards. Huge lines during the regular hours the flowrider was open. In the hour the kids got on more times than if they sttod in line all day. By then end of the hour only about 4 of the 8 were still going (but both of mine were...I think my daughter wanted to prove she could surf better than my son!)

I also just posted a bunch of info about the week on the boat so you may want to check out my thread of my "non-review" which I posted about 5 minutes ago.

Yes, just of Freedom last Sunday. Both kids did the private lesson. $60/person for 1 hour with max group of 8. private lessons sold out for the week so book early. 2 instructors. Used Boogie boards and surf boards. Huge lines during the regular hours the flowrider was open. In the hour the kids got on more times than if they sttod in line all day. By then end of the hour only about 4 of the 8 were still going (but both of mine were...I think my daughter wanted to prove she could surf better than my son!)

I also just posted a bunch of info about the week on the boat so you may want to check out my thread of my "non-review" which I posted about 5 minutes ago.

You really have to hand it to Royal Caribbean. They have figured out how to have a "unique" and blessedly "free" attraction on board. Then they figure out a way to charge for it, too. ;)

Archived