Spirit Class Balcony Question

BluexMoon

I have heard that the balconies on the Verandah Deck are not very private since there is no "roof" it opens to the Lido Deck. How open is this? Do people see you easily, or do they have to bend over the railing and crane their necks to see you?

hstrybuf:

Could anyone from the Lido deck lean over & see you on your balcony on the Panorama deck?

Nobody could see on our Pride cruise this past April. We could partially see onto the balconies below, but nobody could see our balcony from the Lido above (I tried). We had cabin 8111.:D

• 5 years later...
Nobody could see on our Pride cruise this past April. We could partially see onto the balconies below, but nobody could see our balcony from the Lido above (I tried). We had cabin 8111.:D

Sorry if this is in the wrong thread but I wanted to inquire about 8111. Is there any issues with noise from above? We are in this cabin this September.

Thanks for your time and opinions!

Wow. I wonder if the OP or the responders are even still around!

It appears you are below the spa, which is closed at night, but opens at 6. It also looks like your not right under the equipment.

Wow. I wonder if the OP or the responders are even still around!

It appears you are below the spa, which is closed at night, but opens at 6. It also looks like your not right under the equipment.

Thanks for the tip. I guess I am under the ladies room spa which isn't too concerning. I appreciate you taking the time to respond!

Archived