fuel charge rebate

czexrus

quote=TheSubmariner You REALLY need to read the threads before impulse posting.....:mad:

Lighten up - the search feature has been down for weeks. Not everyone spends hours each day reading all of the posts.

You REALLY need to read the threads before impulse posting.....:mad:

While I do understand the theory of your comment, I'd like to remind you of a posting you made a few days ago which, also, has been addressed on the boards ad nauseum.

<<<By TheSubmariner

Just to get a clarification on this subject....

Can we opt out of having the gratuity automatically added to our bill? On our RCCL trip, we opted out and preferred to tip all our wonderful servers individually. I am one of the few that does not agree in principle to 'pre-tip' - it should be earned, not expected....not to say that I dont tip, rather I tend to overtip :)>>>

While the search feature on the boards is discombobulated, we'll certainly be seeing repetitious questions. . . . and when/if it's fixed, we'll still be seeing repetitious questions.

quote=jas1178 Just to clarify SEARCH is NOT down...

Sorry, but I just checked again and it is down and has been every time I've tried to use it the past few weeks.

quote=jas1178 Just to clarify SEARCH is NOT down...

Sorry, but I just checked again and it is down and has been every time I've tried to use it the past few weeks.

I just used it on this forum and it worked just fine...

Archived