Anyone been on the Scandinavia / Russia Cruise?

leighuf

I'm looking into the 12-Night Northern Europe (London Round-Trip) Scandinavia and Russia Cruise for May 2006. Has ANYONE been on this cruise? I'd love to hear some reviews.

How's the weather in May?

Also, I've heard from one person that this cruise is geared toward seniors? IE: music selections, shows, bars closing early etc. My husband and I are in our late 20s and we don't want to be the youngest on board. It would be nice to meet/ mingle with people in our age bracket as well as those in our parents' age bracket.

THANKS

I'm looking into the 12-Night Northern Europe (London Round-Trip) Scandinavia and Russia Cruise for May 2006. Has ANYONE been on this cruise? I'd love to hear some reviews.

How's the weather in May?

Also, I've heard from one person that this cruise is geared toward seniors? IE: music selections, shows, bars closing early etc. My husband and I are in our late 20s and we don't want to be the youngest on board. It would be nice to meet/ mingle with people in our age bracket as well as those in our parents' age bracket.

THANKS

We have this baltic cruise booked for July. If you go to the the "baltic Ports" part of this board you will find many, many great reviews and alot of ship and port information.

I´ve been on this cruise in late May early June this year. It was great and I would highly recommend it. (I´m 35). I can´t tell you too much about how late the bars / disco was open as it is a port intensive and busy cruise I didn´t stayed up too long in the evening. I haven´t had any problems with the age of the people onboard it was fine.

The weather we had on the cruise was great. Warm and sunny but not too hot, just right for sightseeing. Any further questions? Feel free to ask. For a review and pics you can use the links in my signature.

BTW I´m on the Jewel right now and if you have any questions about the ship I´ll try to answer.

Archived