Missing registration form!!

xan51090

We just got our paper docs in the mail today for our 4/20 Liberty cruise. It says we need to fill out the Sail and Sign registration form that is enclosed in the booklet. There isn't a registration form in our booklet :confused:.

Anyone else ever have this happen? Can we just access our e-docs now that we have the paper ones, print one out, and fill it out to take with us?

Yes, by all means go on-line and fill it out and then print out a copy to take with you. Its really important now to fill it out on-line so they have the information before you get there. The new regulations require that IF you haven't filled it out on-line ahead of time you must be on-board 1 1/2 hours before your scheduled sail away or you will not be allowed to board.

Enjoy your cruise !!

We just got our paper docs in the mail today for our 4/20 Liberty cruise. It says we need to fill out the Sail and Sign registration form that is enclosed in the booklet. There isn't a registration form in our booklet :confused:.

Anyone else ever have this happen? Can we just access our e-docs now that we have the paper ones, print one out, and fill it out to take with us?

Did you fill out your fun pass online? As long as that is done, they will just take an imprint of your credit card and ask if it's one card for everyone your checking in with (i.e. everyone in the cabin or 2 cabins if your bringing kids). They have to do the swipe and ask even if you have the paper filled out so it's really not a big deal.

Have a great cruise.

I had the same thing happen to me and I called Carnival and she said as long as it was filled out online there was no problem. She actually kind of made me feel stupid for even asking about it! Said all I needed was the funpass and ID

Yes, by all means go on-line and fill it out and then print out a copy to take with you. Its really important now to fill it out on-line so they have the information before you get there.

The OP said, "fill out the Sail and Sign registration form". This does not need to be completed until you board. Filling it out before makes the Boarding registration quicker... but is not necessary

I think you are refering to the "Fun-Pass" registration. :)

The OP said, "fill out the Sail and Sign registration form". This does not need to be completed until you board. Filling it out before makes the Boarding registration quicker... but is not necessary

I think you are refering to the "Fun-Pass" registration. :)

Agree this is the credit card form dealing with how you are paying the sail and sign card. It has nothing to do with filling out the Funpass or boarding the ship.

Agree this is the credit card form dealing with how you are paying the sail and sign card. It has nothing to do with filling out the Funpass or boarding the ship.

When we got our paper docs this threw me too. Hubby had done our funpass online and the sail and sign card IS included in the funpass paperwork online. There are actually 3 or 4 different things to complete the funpass, your information, sail and sign and agreeing to the contract. When all of those are completed online that should be all you need....your funpass, CC you put on the sail and sign part of the funpass and your ID and birth certificate or passport.

Archived