New England in the summer?

ladyvet

We are wanting to do a New England/Canada cruise in 2009. We have to go in the summer because we can't take the kids out of school that long in the Fall.

I see Royal Caribbean has a summer cruise in 2008, but I can't find it in 2009. Am I just too early?

Does anyone have any other recommendations for cruises in summer in New England?

Thanks!

Beth;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Grandeur is also sailing to NE/Canada on 8/13/2009; my sister and her family have already booked the Royal Family Suite, precisely because fall = school, and we just booked a GS yesterday.

Here is some info on the New London port of call and ships that will be stopping here. It will give you some idea of New England ship visits.

http://members.tripod.com/uss_oxford/TASKFORCE.html

And here is the Boston Port schedule that has many ships listed as a Port of Call. http://www.massport.com/ports/cruis_sched.html

Hope this helps. :)

• 3 weeks later...

We thougth we might try NE. My kids really want to go whale watching and go to a beach!!!!! We need to go this summer...we prefer to cruise out of Philly or NYC on any cruise line. Can we do it for $2000 or less for the 5 of us...2 adults and kids 1,6,9 y.o.? We had originally booked on the NCL Sky for August but will probably be cancelling as we think the heat will be too much for our 1 y.o.!!

Archived