Wyndham day pass question

davofwater

Hi, I know that the chairs, towels, pool and beach are all included in the daypass fee, but not sure if they have umbrellas. Anyone else know? Also I want to find out if the daypass fee went up. On another post I read that the british colonial daypass went up from 15 to 20pp. Has anyone been to the Wyndham recently who would know if this went up as well? Thanks in advance. Happy Cruising!

We were there on Friday and didn't pay a dime. We just grabbed a chair on the beach for a little while, then we went over to the heated pool at the Sheraton. The weather was lousy so we weren't there that long. If we needed a towel or order something from the pool bar or Dolphin Grille, I am sure they would had asked to see a wrist band. However, there were a lot of people, presumably hotel guests, without wristbands. It was no problem jumping into the pool or being on the beach without a wristband.

Just got a reply back from Wyndham. Here it is.

"We do have day passes available at our Front Desk at a rate of $15.00 per person, they will issue a wrist band which will allow you to use the beach and pool facilities, this pass will also allow you access to beach chairs and umbrellas."

I actually called the Sheraton today and the lady that answered told me they don't sell day passes but we could use the facilities anyway. I clarified that we could use them even though we would not be hotel guests without paying anything and she said yes. We may try that since the Wyndham is right next door, if we get turned away, we will just go there and pay the $15.

I actually called the Sheraton today and the lady that answered told me they don't sell day passes but we could use the facilities anyway. I clarified that we could use them even though we would not be hotel guests without paying anything and she said yes. We may try that since the Wyndham is right next door, if we get turned away, we will just go there and pay the $15.

well, that might explain why we didn't need to pay anything last Friday. We used the Sheraton's heated pool and beach area and no one asked us for a day pass. I would just take a taxi to the Sheraton and walk right onto its beach/pool area. If someone asks you for a pass, just ask where to get one.

How long can we stay at the Wydham or Sheraton? (thought I read 5 or 5:30). Thinking of taking the jitney there and would cabs be available to get us back to the ship?

We don't dock in Nassau until 1:30 p.m. but would want to be back to the ship before dark.

Archived