Ft. Lauderdale Beach Resort?

celticd1

Has anyone stayed at the Ft. Lauderdale Beach Resort recently? Gets pretty mixed reviews on Trip Advisor. Are there any liquor stores or grocery stores within walking distance (under 5 blocks)? Cab fare from airport? Any info at all is appreciated. :)

TIA

Cab from FLL to the property is under $20.00 No need to worry about walking to a supermarket or liquor store. You can hop on the Sun Trolley. It run's past the property every 15 minutes. For 50 cents you can ride the Sun Trolley to the Publix and Total Wine and more in the Harbor Shops Plaza off of SE 17th Street.

Cab from FLL to the property is under $20.00 No need to worry about walking to a supermarket or liquor store. You can hop on the Sun Trolley. It run's past the property every 15 minutes. For 50 cents you can ride the Sun Trolley to the Publix and Total Wine and more in the Harbor Shops Plaza off of SE 17th Street.

Thanks Bequia! That would be the perfect option, I had looked into the trolley but I didn't think it went that far north? I'll look at the trolley route again.

Do you have a personal opinion of this property?

Archived