any amenities extra in mini suites?

medcoder

Just wondeirng if on the Coral Princess there are any amenities extra included? I know in the full suites there are but any for we in the minis?

Doesn't matter either way just wondering...we set sail this Weds and can't wait. I have had some challenges with finding the group for the CC Connection for this cruise.

Wow, that's not a whole lot is it? Gosh when we were on Celebritiy's Summit in a mini suite we had a butler, in room dining service and just on and on. This is only our 2nd cruise with Princess and are very glad to be trying it once again. Thanks for the info Toto...you really are posting a lot and have great info that can be used!

Wow, that's not a whole lot is it? Gosh when we were on Celebritiy's Summit in a mini suite we had a butler, in room dining service and just on and on.
I don't know the Celebrity Summit but perhaps the difference is the number of mini-suites on the Summit vs. the number of minis on the Coral (and other Princess ships.) There are a lot of mini-suites on the Coral, etc. and the cost of a mini-suite isn't a whole lot more than a balcony. Now, a full suite on Princess is a different ball game. Not many and they have quite a few special amenities.

You know what? I was just thinking back and I guess we had a sky suite on the Summit and that is a little bit higher than the mini suite. Similar but different. It was really lovely and we just happened to get a great price as it was a 14 day repo cruise 1 wk in Alaska and 1 week down the West Coast of the US. An awesome cruise. Thanks for the input.

BTW, I love Naples, FL. My Mom and step-father lived there for almost 40 years, in different sections of town. I saw it go from a little village with a Denny's to what it is today. They're both interred there so I'll be back some day.

It is still a lovely place just has a whole lot more people here. We have lived here since 1973 and my family has. There are good and bad things about it being so much more populated but overall still has a wonderful quality of life. That's what ulitmately matters. The weather is awesome, I imagine you are in Massachusets and the winters can be really cold.

Pam can you tell me anything special about the Coral that we will really like or to do? We are going to the panama canal (am very excited about that), aruba, limon costa rica, ocho rios, jamaica. I think that's it. Nice cruise but we have been on NCL, RCL, Celebrity, a number of times but only once on Princess and we never could get seated for dinner That was back in 2004 on the Caribbean Princess. So, am hoping for a much better experience on this smaller ship. Am open to any suggestions you might have as you have really posted a whole lot on this site that I think is awesome!

Thanks for the info Toto...you really are posting a lot and have great info that can be used!

Well, it is called being a 'Basketball widow' around here. But soon, it will be over for another year and things will get back to normal. ;)

Archived