8095 CC on Celebrity Constellation????

Dave4120

Hello...My wife and I have cruised many times, but mostly on RCCL and Princes. A couple of times on Carnival, but never on Celebrity.

We will be cruising on the Constellation this November to the Western Caribbean for 11-days and decided to book at CC room. I have read many posts about different CC cabins and which ones might be better, which ones have better sized balconies, and which rooms have the least noise and outside obstructions.

We are not fussy at all and secured cabin 8095. I am not sure if this is good or not. I figured since it was between the 7000 and 9000 cabin floors, it might not be that bad for noise above and below us.

We also love to be on the balcony as much as possible, so I hope our room is covered above where no one can onto our balcony.

I was told that cabins 6135, 6136, 6143 and 6144 are the best CC cabins on the Penthouse deck because 6143 and 44 have gigantic balconies, along with a slightly bigger room size, but also understand those four rooms are now known by many and are taken almost immediately.

If anyone has any information on our cabin or cabins in the general vicinity of ours and can let me know if we should be OK, that is good enough for me. Obviously, I will check the other cabins I listed above on a daily basis, just in case someone cancels out.

Hopefully the 8000 numbered cabins are OK, even though I see that the farther back your cabin is on the ship, it appears like the balcony is a bit larger.

Thanks for your time and help.

Regards,

Dave

A couple of weeks ago, we were on Connie in Cabin # 8099...which I think is right next door to yours.

We loved it. The veranda is big enough for two people...we had room service breakfast out there a couple of times, in addition to our afternoon canapes every day.

You are correct in that there is no noise problem, as there aren't public areas above you. It was a very convenient location...very close to the mid-ship elevators (my fav's...glass elevators looking out on the ocean)... and just a quick walk down the hall to the forward elevators when we were hurrying to the show.

Enjoy!

Judy

My wife and I were in 8095 in February on the Constellation - great room. We had no complaints, the room steward was really good. The balcony was not obstructed. We too choose rooms that are mid ship by the elevators. There are only other rooms above you so no noise problems. You could sometimes hear the music by the pool while sitting on the balcony which was nice, it was not loud just more like lite background music. I think you made a good choice!

I would like to thank everyone so far, for their responses to the cabin we chose on the constellation. i was surprised to see you also stayed in room 8095. It was nice to know that the room is nice, the balcony decent size, the elvators close by, and not that much noise. Obviously we expect some noise from other cabins, lounges, etc, but, it seemed like there would be more noise if we were in a cabin on the deck above witht he 9000 numbered CC cabins since the pool deck or entertainment venues seem to be on deck above.

Thanks again for your time and help.

Dave

A couple of weeks ago, we were on Connie in Cabin # 8099...which I think is right next door to yours.

We loved it. The veranda is big enough for two people...we had room service breakfast out there a couple of times, in addition to our afternoon canapes every day.

You are correct in that there is no noise problem, as there aren't public areas above you. It was a very convenient location...very close to the mid-ship elevators (my fav's...glass elevators looking out on the ocean)... and just a quick walk down the hall to the forward elevators when we were hurrying to the show.

Enjoy!

Judy

We just booked this room for 2/23/09. I have questions... There are 2 deck chairson the balcony, what about in the room, how many chairs? Do you have pictures of the room you could post or email? Does the shower have a curtain or door and there is a tub right? Is it separate or with the shower? Thanks for your help.

• 2 weeks later...
We just booked this room for 2/23/09. I have questions... There are 2 deck chairson the balcony, what about in the room, how many chairs? Do you have pictures of the room you could post or email? Does the shower have a curtain or door and there is a tub right? Is it separate or with the shower? Thanks for your help.

The room has a 2 person sofa(bed) and 1 chair at the desk. The shower had a curtain...and there was NOT a tub.

Unfortunately we do not have any pictures, but if you look at Celebrity's website, their pictures and 360 tour give a good look at the layout.

Have fun,

Judy

My wife and I were in 8095 in February on the Constellation - great room. We had no complaints, the room steward was really good. The balcony was not obstructed. We too choose rooms that are mid ship by the elevators. There are only other rooms above you so no noise problems. You could sometimes hear the music by the pool while sitting on the balcony which was nice, it was not loud just more like lite background music. I think you made a good choice!

We have booked 8092...is there an obstruction we didn't know about?

Here is a quote I kept and refer to when booking. You might be intereted in checking our some of the other special cabins. But, there is nothing wrong with a normal balcony. We have been in the special rooms and the normal CC rooms. Loved them all!

"This list is posted frequently in this forum, so this seems a good place to lock it down.

Each of the following cabins on the Millennium Class ships (Millennium, Infinity, Constellation, Summit) has some particular benefit over its peers of the same class -- most often an oversized veranda, sometimes larger cabin or nicer decor. Not all of these differences are accurately reflected in any known deck plans.

SS-6131,6132,6145,6146

CC-9043,9038,9201,9164,9162,9160

CC-8045,8046,8185,8176,8172,8170

CC-7203,7212,7208,7206

CC-6135,6136,6143,6144

2A-8161,8146,9173,9138

2B-7049,7080,7163,7166,7171,7173,7175,7177,7174,7176, 7178,7180

2C- 6016,6018,6020,6021,6022,6023,6024,6025,6026,6027, 6029,6030,6031,6033,6035,6053,6048"

Hope this helps.

Duane

Archived