After the Cruise - in Miami Or Lauderdale

FunShipAddict

My son and his girlfriend's flight out after the cruise is not

until 6:00 pm - out of Lauderdale.

I was wondering if you had any ideas on what they could do - I thought

maybe Bayside - but they will have all thier luggage...... Any suggestions???:confused:

Thanks!

I suggest looking at Carnival's post cruise offerings. They'd be set up to deal with the luggage. Otherwise, I'd suggest renting a car so they have a place to stash the stuff. If they did that they could go to the beach, see a museum, go to a movie, etc.

My son and his girlfriend's flight out after the cruise is not

until 6:00 pm - out of Lauderdale.

I was wondering if you had any ideas on what they could do - I thought

maybe Bayside - but they will have all thier luggage...... Any suggestions???:confused:

Thanks!

On our last trip out of Miami we did as Travelitis suggests and rented a car and spent the day on the beach in FLL. Our flight was out of Palm Beach so FLL Beach was a nice halfway point for spending time on the beach and parking is very convenient there before noon.

On our last trip out of Miami we did as Travelitis suggests and rented a car and spent the day on the beach in FLL. Our flight was out of Palm Beach so FLL Beach was a nice halfway point for spending time on the beach and parking is very convenient there before noon.

Our group just did an Everglades Tour which put us back at FLL airport by about 3pm. It was AWESOME! Some said it was their favorite part of the week! I can't recommend our tour company after hearing them talk to customers on their cell phones while driving us, but you could check into some other private companies. Our driver stayed with the vehicle and waited for us while we went on the airboat ride, then took us to lunch.

Our group just did an Everglades Tour which put us back at FLL airport by about 3pm. It was AWESOME! Some said it was their favorite part of the week! I can't recommend our tour company after hearing them talk to customers on their cell phones while driving us, but you could check into some other private companies. Our driver stayed with the vehicle and waited for us while we went on the airboat ride, then took us to lunch.

Last July we did an Everglades tour before our Liberty cruise!! It is still one of the funnest things we did while in Florida!! I would highly recommend a trip to the everglades! Rent a car and go, that way you will have a place to keep your luggage!

Bayside does have lockers but they are not big enough for a large suitcase. I can't believe Carnival doesn't do a Bayside post-tour since I think it would be very popular. We saw a group of cruisers there post-cruise last March. Must have been another cruise line or private tour since we saw the pull behind trailers, etc., that must have carried luggage.

Archived