Dawn's Revised Itinerary 9/26 Sailing

lfreda

[color=black]Here is the new itinerary for this weeks Dawn sailing:[/color]

[color=black] [/color]

[color=black]Sunday - [/color][color=black]New York[/color][color=black][/color]

[color=black]Monday - At Sea[/color]

[color=black]Tuesday - [/color][color=black]Bahamas[/color][color=black] (Arrive [/color][color=black]6PM[/color][color=black])[/color]

[color=black]Wednesday - [/color][color=black]Bahamas[/color][color=black] (Depart [/color][color=black]6PM[/color][color=black])[/color]

[color=black]Thursday - [/color][color=black]Miami[/color][color=black][/color]

[color=black]Friday - Port Canaveral[/color]

[color=black]Saturday - At Sea[/color]

[color=black]Sunday - [/color][color=black]New York[/color][color=black][/color]

[color=black] [/color]

[color=black]The agent indicated that next weeks sailing would most likely skip the private island.[/color]

[color=black] [/color]

[color=black]Also for Port Canaveral updates see:[/color]

[color=black] [/color]

[color=black][url="http://www.portcanaveral.org/"][color=#800080]http://www.portcanaveral.org/[/color][/url][/color]

I wonder why they would flip it and go the the Bahamas first? Is there a plus to getting into the Bahamas in the evening like that? What would you do? Would you exit the ship or wait till morning?

On the other end.. if you are leaving from Cape Canaveral on Friday, maybe you could leave much later, since the ship is that much closer to NY. Maybe this would be beneficial for those traveling into Orlando and allow for more time at the Theme Parks.

hhhmmm

DJ

[quote name='djmpj']I wonder why they would flip it and go the the Bahamas first? Is there a plus to getting into the Bahamas in the evening like that? What would you do? Would you exit the ship or wait till morning?

On the other end.. if you are leaving from Cape Canaveral on Friday, maybe you could leave much later, since the ship is that much closer to NY. Maybe this would be beneficial for those traveling into Orlando and allow for more time at the Theme Parks.

hhhmmm

DJ[/QUOTE]
I believe they had no choice, as Port Canaveral was still closed as of last night. The alternative would have been an extra sea day; I think they made the right choice.

Having just got off the Dawn from the Sept 19-26th sailing I clearly understand the itinerary change.With GSC out of commission the passengers have more time to spend in Nassau.There is lots to do and see.We were not permitted in the ocean as the waves were too high but with any luck this set of passengers will get too.

The condition of the waves must be very rocky throughout the Florida route, so changing that is understandable also.

Archived