PG Seven Seas Society Benefits?

CruiserPK

Cruisedreamer,

The cocktail party is offered to anyone who has sailed on any prior Regent cruise. Anyone with over 75 nights is given a "perk" that can be either a shore excursion or "special" dinner. I was curious as to what was offered on the PG.

Cheers, Pam

Pam,

The answer is yes!

As a "gold" I have been invited to a special dinner on an Alaska cruise in '06, a private cocktail party on a crossing in '07, an excursion to a nautical museum closed to the public for the first hour (or so) on Captain Dag's homecoming in '07 (where I met you and Tom), and most recently a private wine/cheese tasting of wines from the reserve list while on the Navigator last month.

These were all "multi tier" events. The first was Gold/Platinum as Titanium was not around yet. The other three were a three tier event. I believe the upper levels have their own events if there are enough on board.

I don't believe the "tier" structure was set up when I was on the PG, so don't know what they do. All of my events have been quite varied.

Hi Suzanne,

I wasn't sure if anything would be offered since the ship is leased to Regent. (no benefits offered on the Explorer II for the leased ship). We are new to the gold status and have heard people discuss the various perks they have received. I am sure whatever they offer will be nice. :)

Would you happen to know anything about the AMEX Mariner's club? We could not book this cruise with our usual great agent in Dallas (cruise fare is reduced due to massive amount of AMEX rewards points and requires booking with AMEX) They offer a shore excursion and cocktail party as a perk.

Cheers, Pam

PS I enjoyed reading about your adventures on the Navigator- sounds like you had a fantastic time.

Hi Pam!

Sorry, can't help you with the Amex question. :confused:

Have a great time on the PG! I know you got credit for your nights on the Minerva but no SSS benefits. You should get both on the PG. Let us know.

Archived