What are your favourite Carnival ships?

Avril

I want to know which are the best Carnival ships out there :D so tell me, 1st which Carnival ships have you have sailed on and 2nd, which one of those was your favourite and why? I'll start.

Imagination in 2003

Carnival Victory in 2004

Carnival Legend for New Years 2006/2007

Carnival Pride in 2007

Carnival Freedom for New Years 2007/2008

Carnival Conquest in 2008

Although my 1st ship, Imagination, will always have a special place in my heart, my favourite ship of all time was the Legend. :D She's such a beautiful ship both inside and out and extremely well laid out. I really loved the design and themes of the public rooms and the colours used were wonderful (all the wood and gold). :D

I have the Carnival Valor booked for October 2008 and possibly the Carnival Destiny for April 2009 so we'll see if my opinion changes after those 2. I doubt it though as I really loved the Legend!! :D

I have to agree with one of the PP's and say that the Miracle is my favorite as well. I have been on the Fantasy and Fascination as well, but just loved the Miracle. We are sailing the Triumph and Destiny this year, but I don't know if they can top the Miracle!

I want to know which are the best Carnival ships out there :D so tell me, 1st which Carnival ships have you have sailed on and 2nd, which one of those was your favourite and why? I'll start.

Imagination in 2003

Carnival Victory in 2004

Carnival Legend for New Years 2006/2007

Carnival Pride in 2007

Carnival Freedom for New Years 2007/2008

Carnival Conquest in 2008

Although my 1st ship, Imagination, will always have a special place in my heart, my favourite ship of all time was the Legend. :D She's such a beautiful ship both inside and out and extremely well laid out. I really loved the design and themes of the public rooms and the colours used were wonderful (all the wood and gold). :D

I have the Carnival Valor booked for October 2008 and possibly the Carnival Destiny for April 2009 so we'll see if my opinion changes after those 2. I doubt it though as I really loved the Legend!! :D

I've been on the following ships:

Elation 2000

Ecstasy 2003

Spirit 2005

Pride 2005

Spirit 2006

Glory 2006

Liberty 2007

Pride 2007

Elation 2008

Miracle (coming up)

I really like the Spirit. I've been on it twice and had a great time both times. I'm really looking forward to the Miracle in June since I only hear good things about it.

See ships in my signature. I'm like Kathy. We have been on Spirit THREE times and she is my favorite ship. We actually booked her a 4th time, but switched to the Miracle for September and Feb. '09. So in 6 months I might have a new favorite! :p

My favorite ship is Elation. I love the seating off the buffet outside (aft). I love to set out there and read, look out over the ocean, maybe have a drink or two. The newer ship don't have this feature, that I know of, so I booked my first balcony, hoping for the same feel. I have never been on any other lines ships, but I would like to see Carnival do the same as NCL or RCL's ships (can't remember which, saw it on the travel channel, "Do's and don'ts" before you cruise show) where they have an inner promenade, with shops and interior balcony's, it looks cool.

I love all the Spirit class ships the best by far. Out of the 4 of them I would say the Legend is my favorite. The layout is pretty much the same on all but I like the décor of the Legend, I think the silver urns all over are very classy.

You can see my ship list below....

I've only been on one so far and liked the Triumph. When I was researching my Western Caribbean cruise, I picked Carnival for the itinerary and the Valor because it has my favorite 1A cabins. I will only book Carnival if I can get those 1A's with the windows. Great cabins and you can't beat the price.

As far as the ships themselves, they all have pluses and minuses to the point it doesn't really matter to me. I've been on everything from small to large, old to new, and I have no preference.

my ultimate favorite was Pride.. maybe Im prejudice as that was my first cruise ever but I think the ship is absolutely beautiful! I love the butterfly wall ..

my second favorite is Valor- we just cruised on this ship last month..

my third favorite is Conquest..

Thanks everyone!! :D Mom and I are trying to decide on a ship to go on after our cruise on the Destiny in April 209 and I just thought I'd see which one(s) is/are people's favourites!! I think so far, the Miracle is winning!!

Any more favourite Carnival ships out there? :D

I have only been on two cruises so far - the Fantasy and the Triumph. I liked the longer cruise better, but loved both boats...We are booked on the Valor in May, our first aft balcony, which I'm sure will make that our favorite!!! After that, it sounds like we need to book a Miracle cruise.

Hi Avril, my neighbor to the North! ;)

For me...

The Ecstasy.

That gaudy decor puts me into vacation mode. My last few times the Captain and his staff have made the visit extra special. In my 15 cruises, I've never had a crew like the Ecstasy's with Captain Scala at the helm.

I think having his wife aboard as Hotel Director works well for him and for the rest of us! :D

Archived