Ever gotten more than one upgrade?

newenglander58

I booked inside guarantee and was upgraded to 5A obstructed view - I'm absolutely thrilled with that ! (please don'thtink I'm looking to be greedy).

Just wondering if anyone has ever received more than 1 upgrade??

We are cruising Europe in June and went from 6A to 8D!!!:D

I booked inside guarantee and was upgraded to 5A obstructed view - I'm absolutely thrilled with that ! (please don'thtink I'm looking to be greedy).

This soon though, I would think you would have already received the upgrade, are you a past guest?

Only booked a Guarantee once -- 5A (porthole) and received a 6C oceanview on higher deck. We booked the cruise late and that's all that was left, but we lucked out in the end -- midship versus up front and higher versus lower deck. I still prefer not to book a guarantee because I like to select our own cabin; I guess it's a security thing. BTW, we didn't know what cabin we were going to have until we arrived at the dock and the porter had the cabin assignement list with him.

This soon though, I would think you would have already received the upgrade, are you a past guest?

When we got our room assignment it was the 5A - feel really lucky in that when I looked up the room it is actually between lifeboats - obstructed or not it's still somewhat of a view - and again - I'm thrilled!!

Do you mean that you already have your cabin assignment (which was an upgrade) and are wondering if you will get upgraded again?

If so, I am wondering the same thing...

Went from 5A to cat. 12 on Jubilee out of Tampa.Talk about thrilled!

Archived