time of life boat drill on Freedom

We are doing a Western Med cruise in Sept and after the long flight from the US I would love to take a nap upon reaching our room. How long after we get to board will they lifeboat drill?

Also, how early will we be able to board? Our Alitalia flight gets in early [i hope] and we have bought transfers from the airport so we might be in Civetevecchia[sp] early.

Are there a lot of good reports/horror stories out there about Alitalia?

Hi Claire--I found you. Anyway, I believe mustering most likely is about 30-60minutes before we sail which should make it about 6-6:30 pm since the ship leaves at 7 pm. Check out the CD's blog thingy at http://www.johnhealdsblog.com. After many months of reading his blog--guess what, he's going to the new Splendor ship. In fact he left the Freedom on Sunday. Betsy

We are doing a Western Med cruise in Sept and after the long flight from the US I would love to take a nap upon reaching our room. How long after we get to board will they lifeboat drill?

Also, how early will we be able to board? Our Alitalia flight gets in early [i hope] and we have bought transfers from the airport so we might be in Civetevecchia[sp] early.

Are there a lot of good reports/horror stories out there about Alitalia?

I am flying Alitalia in June, so I will let you know, but I have heard countless horror stories!!! I am flying JFK to FCO, I am a little scared because of all the complaints I have heard. I also know that a lot of people only comment when something is horrible or exceptional. I am just hoping to have a decent flight!!!

Archived