Crown Aft Balcony (c752) - Baltic

jjantonini

Hello-

We were just upgraded into an Aft Balcony on the Caribe Deck for our Northern Europe sailing on Crown in August.:) We had booked a balcony guarantee and our TA confirmed this room today in category BB.

I've heard this cabin has a large wraparound balcony. Is this true?

Would love any feedback about this cabin for our Baltic sailing. We'd welcome any other comments about this Baltic sailing as well!

Thank You!

Hello-

We were just upgraded into an Aft Balcony on the Caribe Deck for our Northern Europe sailing on Crown in August.:) We had booked a balcony guarantee and our TA confirmed this room today in category BB.

Would love any feedback about this cabin for our Baltic sailing. We'd welcome any other comments about this Baltic sailing as well!

Thank You!

We had this cabin on the CB & it was wonderful! I don't remember the balcony wrapping, but it's been a few years:rolleyes: . The shower is small, but the view is awesome. You can always use the showers in the spa if you are very tall, but we managed. Would take this cabin again in a heartbeat! Congratulations!!

Jan

Hello-

Thank You!

We had C753 which is identical for 20 nights in Jan.Email me and I will send you the pictures!

• 1 month later...

Archived