cabins in the very back of ship

shopalot11

anyone stayed in very back of Ecstacy on Upper deck....the cabins that face the back of the boat...with a window...

Just wondering booked just 20 days before cruise and this was the best that was left...just wondering is cabin is arranged the same

Thanks

• 1 year later...

I have stayed in 244 and one of the others that show larger on the Fantasy class deck plans and yes, they are a few feet larger. You will have some vibration and yes it is noisy when pulling into the ports. I make it my wake up call know we are somewhere different and to get up and get around for the day. It is quiet back there as far as foot traffic going by but, a longer walk to get anywhere. Good and bad, but we like it back there. I have read others saying they wouldn't do it again. I say go for it and enjoy the cruise. If you don't like it you will know next time......it won't ruin your cruise.

Happy cruising!

Kat

I agree with FUN FUN...... considering the amount of time you really spend there, it should not be a problem for you. We , oon the other hand, are AFT cruisers. I always look for the best corner aft cabin available. We like the solitude and don't mind the extra walk. Cruising is all about choices. We each like what we like in particular.......but have in common the fact we like cruising.

:):):)

We are taking our second cruise in July on the Carnival Pride. We enjoyed the cabin in aft section - it is very quiet. You only go back that far if your cabin is there - there is some vibration, but you actually get a really good view. This will be the first time we have had a balcony. Everyone tells me, once you have a balcony, you won't go back. I say enjoy the cruise. I know I will!

Our first cruise was on the Fasination with our son's high school band (approximately 200 kids) to the aft was better.

Archived