Bayonne Pier to Laguardia Airport Hotel post cruise

emmy

Need some advice ~ I have a hotel booked post cruise Holiday Inn Laguardia Airport after my Explorer of the Seas cruise next month.

I already am using Carmel Limo for pe cruise to get into Manhattan hotel and am looking for a transportation means from Cape Liberty to Laugardia airport hotel.

How chaotic is it to find the limo service you have pre booked after disembarking? I am assuming many passengers might be using this limo service. Is it easier just to grab a taxi? and will the New Jersey taxi take me to New York Laguardia Airport area.

Priced the Carmel Limo service and it is $86. plus tolls and tips. Thanks in advance

finding a limo at the pier is about the same as finding it at the airport. A cab doesn't have to go to LGA and may in fact charge more and not be as nice a car.

So if I prebook the limo how will they know where to find me? Will it become confusing or is this limo company situated at the pier.

I do prefer to go with a limo/car service.

So if I prebook the limo how will they know where to find me? Will it become confusing or is this limo company situated at the pier.

I do prefer to go with a limo/car service.

They will know but will probably have you call as you get off the ship. There is one big pick up area. Limos tend to drive around with a sign with your name on it. As I said it the same as an airport but they are meeting you outside the terminal...

Just got off the phone with Carmel Limo and they do not pre book from the pier to Laguardia Airport hotel.

They did quote me $72. tips & tolls.

They suggested just calling 30 minutes before I wanted limo.

Okay what is the tipping rate for a limo... ?

Just got off the phone with Carmel Limo and they do not pre book from the pier to Laguardia Airport hotel.

They did quote me $72. tips & tolls.

They suggested just calling 30 minutes before I wanted limo.

Okay what is the tipping rate for a limo... ?

the same 15-20%....

Archived