Need Quick Answer Re: Bags Program

I am buying tix tomorrow and would like to know what is the earliest return flight I can book to use the bags program? Our cruise is from Miami- I know the earlist flight from Miami is noon, but we are flying back from FLL. Help :)

I am buying tix tomorrow and would like to know what is the earliest return flight I can book to use the bags program? Our cruise is from Miami- I know the earlist flight from Miami is noon, but we are flying back from FLL. Help :)

The last time we used the luggage program, it was noon for MIA & FLL.

if your talking about he program were theyake ur bags from the ship to the airport , good luck we tried this and our luggage got to NY a flight earlier, and couldnt be found even after we spoke with the lost luggage dept. we had to search through the left over luggage ourselves, and finally found it... i didnt have a good expirence but i yours doenst turn out so bad

We just returned from Miami 2 weeks ago, did the express luggage. We had

a direct flight from Miami to Vegas. Our luggage did not arrive and neither

did several other couples. who also had express luggage service. Our

luggage was finally delivered 3 days later. It could be that we had a 4:00PM

flight and checked into the airport 10:30AM. I guess it just sat in Miami

for 2 days before they put in on a plane to Vegas. On our upcoming cruise

later this year, I'll be rethinking the express luggage. Just be careful as to

your flight time....

We just got back on Saturday from San Juan aboard the Serenade. The luggage program worked as advertized. We walked into the place where you temporarily claim your luggage to clear Customs. It was waiting for us in the color-coded row where it was supposed to be. A Porter walked us through and we watched it be checked into AA's luggage desk. Spent the day in OSJ carrying nothing but small packpacks. What a great option. When we came off the plane at home, our bags were some of the first off the plane, not that RCI's program had anything to do with that. We did stick to the schedule. I would think that a drastic change in your flight ticketing could throw luggage off in a hurry.

We also have used this service out of San Juan and it was great. Plan to use it again next year when flying home from San Juan off the Serenade. So worth it not to have to lug all the luggage to the airport. Just dropped it off with AA at the pier, then got a cab and headed to the airport. Never saw our luggage until we go home.

The earliest flight time back from FLL that qualifies is 2:00. I know that, because we had a 1:30 return flight last week and couldn't use the valet service.

Is the luggage program for certain airlines only? We are flying Spirit Airlines from Ft. Lauderdale and would consider using the luggage program if it's available.

Only certain airlines participate (although more and more are signing on each week). I don't believe Spirit Airlines is one of the airlines that participates.

We used the program on US Air from FLL on our January Jewel cruise. At that time, it was for flights after 11:30a.m. As stated above, that time may have changed. Our flight was at 11:55a.m. and it was an excellent service. Will do it again.

Rick and Deirdra

We used the service on AOS out of San Juan in December and it was for flights after 11AM, on select airlines. It was excellent our bags were made it to Orlando with us and we didn't have to lug them around after the cruise...

Archived