Carnival Liberty Cabin 6442

Ripper4

Anyone have any info on Carnival Liberty Cabin 6442?

It is a category 8A balcony stateroom. It is "L" shaped with what looks like a larger balcony. Also, it appears to be above the Victoria Lounge. Any noise issues?

thanks!

Personally did NOT like this cabin. There is no sofa and very little floor space in the cabin. (sure the cabin is bigger sq footage wise but a lot of that cant be used.

the beds can not be seperated- there is no place for them.

the space beside the one side of the bed cant be used since the bathroom door opens to the bed.

the balcony is long and narrow-- want a bigger balcony for the same money-- see whats available across the back of the ship.

http://travel.webshots.com/*****

Assume 6442 will be very similar to 7434

yep.

make the best of it-- it really isnt that bad. I was expecting more.

So now that you have some idea what to expect there wont be no disappointments.

Is it your first cruise??

Being a first time cruiser you have nothing to compare it to where I did. Thats why I didnt like where I was.

On your last day ask the cabin steward if you can check out one of those on the back of the ship- tell him you want to see the balcony. You will see what I was saying. On the last day I visit lots of cabins by asking the sewards.

• 10 months later...
I see that you stayed in cabin 6442 on the Liberty, and was wondering how you liked it, if it had a couch (for my 8 year old son,) and if there was a lot of noise. Thanks!

6442 sleeps only 2 people-

There was no sofa in the cabin- there isnt room for one. The room has more sq footage then the other cabins but a lot of this sq footage cant be used. if wanting a bigger balcony--take one of the aft ones-- the ones across the back.

the balcony on 6442 is long but it is quite narrow. http://travel.webshots.com/*****

They will be the same on the Liberty.

Those cabins are different on the Victory/Triump as they are laid out different compared to the Conquest Class ship.

Most all cabins are identical.

Does it help any?

Since Carnival reconfigured cabin categories many people are jumping on these L shape cabin because they think they are bigger-- the balcony is lots bigger when comparing other balconies in the same category.

Check to see if Carnival is offering any free upgrades for your sailing.

(also- remember that this particular cabin sits on top of the stage area of a lounge- with a small child that might keep him awake

Yes, that helps. I e-mailed my rep at Carnival, because we will have a 9 year old with us. He's supposed to sleep across the hall with his older brother & sister, but you know how that goes. I'll ask the rep if there are any free upgrades. Thanks again.

Yes, that helps. I e-mailed my rep at Carnival, because we will have a 9 year old with us. He's supposed to sleep across the hall with his older brother & sister, but you know how that goes. I'll ask the rep if there are any free upgrades. Thanks again.

Yes, I do=- those inside cabins are extremely dark- I wish you luck.

Archived