Inside Cabin on Insignia 7053

rbsb

Hi All,

Due to a port intensive 14 day Venice to Barcelona cruise I booked Cat F cabin 7053 inside. Anyone familiar with it. I have cruised 20+ times and never booked an inside. Last Jan on Tahitian Princess stuck my head into an inside and thought this is not bad. Am I mistaken?

Thanks.

Rob

We had 7053 on (identical twin) Nautica for 28 blissful days. It was great, we are relatively frequent cruisers too, and we love inside cabins. Anything specific that worries you?

We had 7055 on Insignia last October ... Athens to Venice. Very port intensive itinerary, and we were quite happy with our choice. Never felt cramped at all, and it was nice being on the higher deck, easy to get to everything.

Enjoy your cruise!

We started our so called "cruising career" in a mini suite with the balcony and I dread having anything other than a bal. cabin~ ~ ~ ~IMO there are so many pluses both day and night. AAAnd in good weather areas there's nothing like leaving that sliding glass door open at nights.

Yes, agree that would be nice NAS-KARR. But so is sitting out on deck at night; and even on small ships I find not many people do that (because they are all in their cabins with their doors open I suppose). For us, we are fortunate in Australia to have four weeks annual leave and we prefer long cruises. Being there is so much better than not being there, and the price of a balcony would mean not being there.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Rob--

I'm just figuring out how to use these message boards!! We were inside 7003 on Nautica Oct 2006 and did not mind it all because we were never there except to sleep and change clothes. We will be your neighbors for this trip (7055). Looking forward to meeting you.

Gail & Allen

Archived