30-60 people looking for a Barcelona, Spain meet and greet location/venue 4/29/08

We are a group of 30+ looking for a location in Barcelona to hold a meet and greet function for the Emerald Princess 4/30/08 sailing. We would like to meet on April 29 between 5 pm and 7 pm for cocktails, conversation and optional dinner. We are looking for a venue where there is no group fees and flexibility for each attendee to choose what they wish to order and run separate tabs. Can anyone recommend a good place? The food is optional. Cocktails are necessary. :) Ambience which allows for dialoge between guests is a must. I would be so grateful for any input. :confused: We are wondering if there are any recommended hotel lounges that might suite the occassion. Thank you in advance

Happy cruising.

Hi...I organized a 'Pre-Cruise Tapas Party' last fall..but, our group numbered 12...not sure my info would be helpful...We used Txepela on the Passig De Garcia and out-door seating..We had a great time..There are a number of restaurants in this area..Your timing is good as most 'locals' don't dine until 10pm..

Good Luck...Happy Cruising...The Emerald Princess is lovely..Our cruise was fabulous even though we missed to Ports due to high winds..Marseille and Mykenos..

Carol

Archived