Pods Or No Pods

Kevbear

Thanks for all the support on our failed Summit cruise 9/10/04 due to bearing problems. Am happy to report that The Serenade Of The Seas was great and the conciege lounge does provide cocktails for all you booze smugglers, Maritza is a jewel at RCL! It was surprising how many Summit folks we ran into on the Serenade.

But just to update all we are booked (again) on Summit for 1/15/06 and plan on this sailing actually happening, pods permiting... of course for all you odds players you just might want to book this cruise as my middle name is Murphy... and what are the odds that I will be on the same ship, a second time and that cruise too will be canceled? Pretty good with the Murphy Law factor added in! And then you too can get all your money back and a free cruise, hmmm so just watch my future bookings and play the odds... better then Vegas!:D

Kevin (M.) Bass

I would have said the odds were low. But my history tells another story. I had three cruises in a row canceled due to pod problems. Booked Millennium ended up on Century, booked Summit ended up on Infinity, booked Infinity ended up on Millennium. Happy to report my last two, Constellation and Zenith went off without a hitch. Someone refresh my memory, has Constellation had any of the pod problems or did they catch the problem in time to fix her before delivery? I have booked Mercury for the spring, not because of the pods but it is still nice to know that I don’t have to worry about pods on her.

Archived