refurb Summit?

eandj

Did I hear or read somewhere that the Summit is being updated? If so, anyone know when?

It's following the ML and the Connie to drydock as they did before it to have its extra generator fitted in France after it completes its TA. The M class ships cost a lot of money to run the facilities when at rest because they use very expensive fuel..the new extra generator will help to save money as they will be able to switch over to use the less expensive fuel that uses when berthed to run all facilities. At the same time it may be refreshed elsewhere.

Goody!

Hi Lucky White Heather. We met briefly on the Millie. You might not remember us. I had been sick & missed the cc get together.

We will try the cruise in May 2009 and hope it is ship shape.

Bon Voyage

Hi there Packed&Ready.. I do remember very well...what a shame missing the get together and I hope all is well with you health wise since then. There will be other chances to get together sometime I am sure !

Nice to see you are considering another cruise for 2009 anyhow.... we are on the Summit repo at the end of April and another is under consideration for later in the year...trying to cram them in!

best wishes, Yvonne and Ian

• 2 weeks later...

Archived