Sign & Sail application in paper docs

scopewest

Received the paper docs today. It says my FunPass status is complete, hooray, since I did it online.

It then says to board I need a copy of the FunPass, ID, credit card, and the completed Sign & Sail application from ticket booklet. Okay, but there's no application!! I know what they look like, I'm used to filling them out for other cruises.

I know it won't be a problem at check-in, I just thought I'd ask if this was the norm.

Received the paper docs today. It says my FunPass status is complete, hooray, since I did it online.

It then says to board I need a copy of the FunPass, ID, credit card, and the completed Sign & Sail application from ticket booklet. Okay, but there's no application!! I know what they look like, I'm used to filling them out for other cruises.

I know it won't be a problem at check-in, I just thought I'd ask if this was the norm.

Good question-I have edocs and I read that the sign & sail form was to be filled out, but we needed to do that for fun passes.

We got our docs on 3/15 and they said the very same thing. I think it has to do with the fact that they just changed the FunPass process to include the Sign &Sail piece, so they probably haven't updated the literature in the book yet. Hopefully we don't have any issues.

I called Carnival today about the exact same thing. The woman I spoke with said that if your Fun Pass was completed online with all the additional info (S & S names, credit card info, etc.) that IS the S & S application.

I called Carnival today about the exact same thing. The woman I spoke with said that if your Fun Pass was completed online with all the additional info (S & S names, credit card info, etc.) that IS the S & S application.

Thank you!! That's what I was hoping. I appreciate your checking on this.

They are there.

You had to elect to do everything electronically.

Go to carnival website. Go to "my documents" at bottom of page. After putting in reservation number, last name, ship and sail date, it will take you to the first page.

Look right at the top, theres a "view" my documents. Click on that.

Print page 8 for the sail and sign card. You need to complete/sign that.

Print page 16 for luggage tags. You can print as many of these as you like or make copies.

Archived