Here It Is Boys and Girls...New Dress Code

KenMo

Exactly what restaurant/dining atmosphere do you wear a tuxedo to? Are you crashing proms? I have stated all along, that I personally don't like nor will wear jeans or shorts in the dining room, but how about some flexibility? There are only 3 times in life where a tuxedo should be worn. 1. you are the groom 2. its senior prom and 3. you are attending the academy awards for which you have been nominated.

I completely agree:p and if you're in a wedding. .

No offense intended, trock, but that manpri pic could have just as easily been a pic of Rosie O'Donnell on a no-shave day...such is the demasculinating effect of the evil manpri. ;)

Hhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I SWEAR ITS A MAN!!!:D

If I could figure out who to visually give this new policy a standing ovation, I certainly would. We get dressed up enough - and we attend several formal events a year (charity fundraiseers, etc.) where we get all dressed up. We LOVE the idea of dressing resort casual while on vacation!!!!! Plus, with the new luggage restrictions on the airlines, the less I have to pack, the better.

I, for one, think this is THE BEST move CCL has made in a long time. It was enough to convince my husband to book for next year!

Archived