Imagination

Serendipity50

Hi all....I know our cruise is a long way off!... but I do like to plan:)

We will be on the Imagination Jan 26th sailing...is this a busy time? and will there be many children onboard...we will be taking our 10 year old DGD with us.

Does anybody know what Camp Carnival does for this age group?

Thanks Jean

I sailed twice this past Jan., mainly because the fares were a bit lower than either Feb. or March, so I can only assume that's because people need a bit of a breather after the holidays before they want to travel, i.e. lower fares in Jan. to lure more cruisers in...Don't get me wrong, there were plenty of people on both sailings, and I believe the second one all but sold-out.

As far as kids go, there were some, but not a lot on either one...There's a holiday the Monday before you sail, here in the states, and I'd think any sailing that week would have lots more kids...But by the time you sail, most should be back in school...But, of course you'll have those who home-school who can take off anytime, and those who'll still pull their kids out of school for a good deal...So, while I don't think you'll be overrun with them, your GD should still be able to find other kids to play with.

We loved the Caribbean weather in Jan...Very nice and warm, but not

"hit you in your face", hot n' humid.

I can't comment on Camp Carnival yet, but we're traveling with out 9yr old son on the Inspiration in June, so should know more after that...I've only heard good things though.

Hi..thanks for all the info...it was a good deal ..thats why I thought I would go for it!!..a bit of a rest after the theme parks! I forgot about home schooling..so she should have someone to buddy up with.

Enjoy your cruise!

Thanks again Jean

Archived