readable menus for Brilliance?

catharina

Hi!

I am sailing Brilliance 11 night caribbean in march for our honeymoon and first cruise!

Is there a place on the web where I can see readable (hence not too small) menus for Brilliance? Lunch, Diner, Windjammer, I want to see it all and have fun beforehand! Also, if there is a place where I can read copies of Compass... let me know please.

Is there anything in particular where I should look forward too or avoid on Brilliance?

Carina

For some reason, menus and Compasses aren't the first thing folks take digital photos of. (I sure would -- heck, they stand still for it!) I've found a few, but not too many.

Cruise Clues has a room service menu and a Portofino menu, that's it. It does have three Compasses, so you may want to look there. This one is particularly easy to read: http://members.dslextreme.com/users/bluescruiser/CompassSite/image_1.html

You can also do a keywords search on Webshots, but what I've found there isn't always readable. Here's one: http://community.webshots.com/photo/131177408/131183491HIrZEq Be sure to select "Normal Size" to make it easier to read.

• 3 months later...

Carina, I hope you are still checking this thread. We sailed on the Brilliance in June '03, and on her sister ship the Jewel in June '04. I did post the Chops menu and the dining room menu from the Jewel, which would be the same on the Brilliance.

If you will go to www.thepreismans.com and look under the "Mediterranean" for pictures of the Brilliance. You can see the menus by clicking on "British Isles / Norwegian Fjords". Scroll all the way to the very bottom of the review.

Archived