Anyone from the United Kingdom used Priceline

raffles

Sorry the search facility is down and I can't see any posts which answers my query.

I tried to use Priceline last night - all was well until it came to my address - only choices are US or Canada addresses.

I emailed Priceline and the reply was although my credit card is valid in the USA (I have used it many times in the US) - I must have a billing address in the USA or Canada to use Priceline.

This does seem a bit odd - I can only assume that Priceline is only for USA and Canada residents but then why do they accept credit cards from all over the world? Am I the only poor person who dosen't have a holiday villa in Florida:o

Getting a USA credit card won't make any difference as the billing address is still in the UK.

Can anyone suggest any other site to take advantage of cut price hotels or flights? We would like to extend our cruises by booking interstate flights and hotels but it may not be possible if we have to pay full price on everything.

I would appreciate any information or advice.

Thank you

Faye

Hi,

We have used Priceline.co.uk and have got very good rates each time.We are based in uk I think that if you search the boards someone posted tips on how to use the US version of priceline.

Dave

Archived