Infinity tender times

FANC6

Hi! We'll be on the Infinity and staying overnight in Lahaina. My husband has booked a fishing charter for the second day and has to meet the captain at 5:30 am so he would need to take an early (5:00am?) tender. I thought I read somewhere that the tenders go all night but does anyone know for sure how often they run? Thanks for any help!

Jean:)

From The Infinity Daily last year Nov 16th sailing to Hawaii.

There is continuous tender service throughout the night from 11:00 pm to 7:00 am as below

.Ship to shore every hour, on the hour

(ie.11:00pm, 12 Mid, 1:00am, etc.)

.Shore to ship every hour on the half hour

(ie. 11:30pm,12:30am, 1:30am, etc.)

Hope this helps. At the start of tender service inn the morning beginning at 7 am guests are to meet in the Celebrity Theatre, but once things get running after the initial rush, you can proceed directly to the gangway.

Thanks bug dan! I hope they have the same schedule this year because my husband really wants to go fishing that day! I think I'll try calling Celebrity in the morning but I don't know if I'll be able to get an answer from them . :rolleyes: Any ideas on who I should try to talk to- is there a shore excursions department?!?

I see that you'll be on the cruise before us. I hope you have a great cruise and be sure to leave her in good shape for us! Jean:)

Jean,

We'll try to behave and leave the ship in fine shape. Last year there were quite a few on this bulletin board who were doing back to back cruises, so they didn't let us get away with anything.

I'm fairly sure tender service will be all night as there will probably be quite a few folks for bike tours on Haleakala as well as those who are going just for the sunrise.

Just a thought, but probably the fishing boat captain would certainly be familiar with the tender schedules of the various ships that stop at Lahaina.

We were on the Summit two years ago and also had a very early excursion booked which required us to be off the ship around 5:30-6:00. We were a group of six. We read the times for the all night tenders which said they ran every hour on the hour. Unfortunately, someone forgot to tell the tender crews. When we got downstairs at the appropriate time we were told we had "just missed the hourly tender that sailed on the half hour!" :eek: It took quite a bit of "convincing" :rolleyes: by us that they were sailing at the wrong times and that we had been informed that they sailed on the hour (one of our group had the daily with her) to get them to get us off the ship in time to not miss our excursion! If ever in that position again, I would verify the times the night before with the tender crews and not trust the Daily. Just a word to the wise! ;)

Archived