Hotel Indra Regent in Bangkok

NCP

Hi there.

We were dropped there after our Sydney to Bangkok cruise last Feb, it was the drop off point from the dock, into central Bangkok city. We had drinks there and waited for our luggage to arrive, before going on to other hotels, airports etc.

It is a large hotel, around 440 rooms - very well placed for sightseeing and shopping etc. I believe if you stay for around 3 or 4 nights, they upgrade your room to a junior suite..according to brochures we have here on Bkk hotels!!

The lobby is very large, with shops inside, and lots of taxis available at the door, close enough to walk, however to many places in the city. Have you visited their

website, it has pictures of all their rooms etc. They have several restaurants including Thai, Chinese, buffet, and coffee shop also. It is listed here as a good tourist class hotel with very good facilities.

I pays to stay near in to the city, as when we were there, it was not the distance that was the problem to anywhere...THE TRAFFIC...it's absolutely

TERRIBLE, so it helps to stay where you can walk around yourself. Hope this helps.

S&D

:)

Hi there.

We were dropped there after our Sydney to Bangkok cruise last Feb, it was the drop off point from the dock, into central Bangkok city. We had drinks there and waited for our luggage to arrive, before going on to other hotels, airports etc.

It is a large hotel, around 440 rooms - very well placed for sightseeing and shopping etc. I believe if you stay for around 3 or 4 nights, they upgrade your room to a junior suite..according to brochures we have here on Bkk hotels!!

The lobby is very large, with shops inside, and lots of taxis available at the door, close enough to walk, however to many places in the city. Have you visited their

website, it has pictures of all their rooms etc. They have several restaurants including Thai, Chinese, buffet, and coffee shop also. It is listed here as a good tourist class hotel with very good facilities.

I pays to stay near in to the city, as when we were there, it was not the distance that was the problem to anywhere...THE TRAFFIC...it's absolutely

TERRIBLE, so it helps to stay where you can walk around yourself. Hope this helps.

S&D

:)

Hi S&D,

Thanks for the wonderful info. Do you know or remember how far the hotel is from the SkyTrain?

Best Regards,

Archived