Honeymoon cruise to Hawaii Sept 25/05 Serenade of Seas - need HELP booking!

Lando

Okay I am in the process of researching and booking for the above cruise leaving from Vancouver to Hawaii Sept 25/05. I would like a balcony. I read a review saying the ones at the very back of the ship are the best (category D1). Can anyone share an opinion on this? Is it better to be a higher up level (ie. 9 versus 7)?

We were on the Serenade twice, once to the So. Carribean and once to Hawaii. Both times we had balcony cabins on the 9th floor. I thought I heard some of the rooms on the 7th floor had partially blocked views, but I don't know for sure.

I think you'll really like the Serenade. The crew is the friendliest we have had so far.

Nancy

The room I am thinking of getting is at the VERY back of the ship, right above the prop(s). They only have a total of 16 rooms per ship for class D1 (at the very back) and half are already booked. Any opinion on these particular rooms?

I called and all of the aft balconies are gone .. I got a balcony on 9th floor "bump out". The rep at RCCL said they are the 2nd most popular balcony because they are directly over the ocean and offer a great view?! At least it is more convenient location also.

Archived