Left behind luggage procedure? Carnival

t34babe

Does anyone know Carnival's procedure for luggage left behind in the terminal upon disembarkation? I left something at Port Everglades yesterday morning, but just realized it this morning & of course, corporate is closed. Any suggestions would be appreciated!!

Does anyone know Carnival's procedure for luggage left behind in the terminal upon disembarkation? I left something at Port Everglades yesterday morning, but just realized it this morning & of course, corporate is closed. Any suggestions would be appreciated!!

The majority of “cruise centers” are not owned by the cruise lines. They are run by the local government. Odds are it is open till 6 PM Eastern on a weekend.

A couple of years ago I left a piece of luggage at the terminal in Tampa. Carnival called my house and left a message saying I had until 4 or 5 that afternoon to go and pick it up otherwise they were having it shipped to me. I did not get the message and they shipped the bag and it cost me 75.00 cash to get it from UPS when they came to deliver it. I don't leave my bag anymore.

We just realized this morning that we left a bag at Galveston. Somewhere in our cruise docs we found the number for the terminal, spoke to someone there, and UPS is sending our bag, will be here on Wednesday. Look in your papers to see if there is a number for the terminal, or someone at Carnival could probably get it for you. Hopefully, you'll be able to get your bag. Good luck!

Archived