Triumph Stateroom Help

JessiMommy

Before we book I was wondering where to stay away from as far as choosing a location for our staterooms. We are going with Balcony rooms. It seems like are choices are categories: 8A, 8B, 8C, 8D, 8E. Are there any areas to stay away from due to noise or anything? I've never cruised before so I'm just clueless. TIA!!

Oh, one more thing... Joining hubby, daughter & I are my parents & brother & sister in law. In total we will need 3 staterooms. Two of them only need 1 queen bed. Our room will need to accommodate hubby & I but we also need a bed for my 4 year old daughter. How does this work? Is the sofa convertible in all the staterooms?

Oh, one more thing... Joining hubby, daughter & I are my parents & brother & sister in law. In total we will need 3 staterooms. Two of them only need 1 queen bed. Our room will need to accommodate hubby & I but we also need a bed for my 4 year old daughter. How does this work? Is the sofa convertible in all the staterooms?

Hi Jesse:

I was recently on the Triumph - 3 weeks ago. We stayed in a balcony cat. 8A - our room number was 8260...it was PERFECT.

It was close to the capitol elevators......so getting places around the ship was fast and easy...and I never felt the noise was bad at all.

From now on...unless I can book an aft balcony I will always book in the general area of where the atrium elevators are on any ship......

I belive the sofa is convertible...I've never opened it but it looks like it is.

check to see if cabins 6424, 6432 6451 or 6459 is avaailable. These are 8A's and have a bigger balcony and the cabin is a tad bigger then the rest of the 8A's. If youhave to pay for an 8a why not get the most for your money.

We were in 6210 on the Triumph and loved the location. It is second cabin back from the bow and you not only have your private balcony but just one cabin forward is the nice private deck on the bow. Few people know about it, and you can find yourself alone out there. We were far forward enough that although we were over the Rome lounge we didn't hear any noise. Enjoy!

Archived