Sony DSLR

Ronrocks!

Hello everyone. I purchased a Sony DSLR before our cruise in December of last year. I've been reluctant to post them because I am afraid they are not that good. Now that I have decided to I can't get it to work. So if you would like to see them please visit my Blog (link in signature) to see a couple of slide shows I have created through photobucket. Thanks and I look forward to your feedback!:o

Hi Ron,

I looked at your blog. You definitely have an engaging writing style! I saw the photo inset in the blog where a new photo opens up from the center of the previous one. The photos were a touch on the small side and they went by a little too quickly for me to really get a good look at them. Am I missing something? Is there link to another way to look at the photos? I just like to pour over photos a little more contemplatively. Maybe that's just me....

However, I do think this type of slide show is a good way to convey vacation photos in a fun, festive, energetic way.

Hi Ron,

I looked at your blog. You definitely have an engaging writing style! I saw the photo inset in the blog where a new photo opens up from the center of the previous one. The photos were a touch on the small side and they went by a little too quickly for me to really get a good look at them. Am I missing something? Is there link to another way to look at the photos? I just like to pour over photos a little more contemplatively. Maybe that's just me....

However, I do think this type of slide show is a good way to convey vacation photos in a fun, festive, energetic way.

You can try these links: They are on photobucket. If they don't work shoot me an e-mail and I can send them to you that way. Thanks!

http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii100/rdbradleyjr/?action=view&current=bcf92cd9.pbw

http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii100/rdbradleyjr/?action=view&current=4445d2af.pbw

Hi Ron,

WOW!! Great pics!!

Hi Ron,

I followed the photobucket links you provided and they brought up the slide show. I watched it through a few times so I could take in the shots. You definitely have some 'frame-able' shots in there, especially the sunset shots and the views of the ship in sunlight. The golden sunset with the sailboat in the foreground is particularly good. My absolute favorite photo is the one of the dark stone wall with a 'hole' giving a view through to brightly lit foliage. It's a really artisitc shot.

My one suggestion would be to try experimenting with your compositions a little. Try some sunsets whith the horizon one roughly third from the top (more water) and one third from the bottom (more sky) and compare them to shots with shots with the horizon at the halfway point. They all have their merits, but it's good to try a couple different views of a scene and display the one that works best. That's the beauty of digital, you can shoot and shoot! Also with people shots in a pretty setting, try experimenting with compositions with the people to one side rather than in the center.

Nice work and thanks for sharing your photos. It's clear that you and your family had a joyful adventure!

Archived